- Squishy babies & puppies make me a happy girl
- I am a mother to 1 beautiful little girl
- I am a girlfriend of 5.5 years to a sweet, handsome man
- I am a complete sucker for all things gold & glittery
- I’m a die hard Saints fan but I’ve learned to accept & not judge fans of other teams…. Specifically the Cowboys & Falcons.
- It took a lot for me to type their real names & not the Cowgirls & FailClowns. #sorry #thisfactwasanexcusetocallthemnames
- I am a firm believer in the power of prayers & a smile
- We moved around a bit when I was younger but I found my soul in New Orleans, La.
- I’ve been in business for 4 years which has landed me in some pretty amazing opportunities *thankful*
- Most of my best/harshest critique comes from my 6 year old. She’s pretty brutally honest with me
- I do much better behind the camera than in front of it
- I am a big ninny… pinch me & I might cry. Yet, somehow I willingly gave birth all natural with no medications. #braggingrights #iwouldtotallydoitagain
- I have an obsession with Inside The Actor’s Studio that started when I was much too young to watch it..
- If I could have dinner with one person dead or alive, it’d be my Grandpa who passed away when I was 15.
He was my everything.
- Improper use of their, they’re & there drives me crazy. (Go ahead & count to, too & two as well)
- I danced for 10 years & after 5 years of ballet, I still have no sense of balance.
- Writing these ‘about me’ sections gives me anxiety
- I have 7 siblings.
- My first love was Devon Sawa. #casper
- I had a great uncle that called me “boy” until he passed away when I was like 20-something.
It never bothered me but I think it reflects on my love for makeup
- Most asked question I get: “Is ‘Violet’ a made up name or your last name?”
Answer: Violet is my middle name passed down to me from my beautiful and amazing grandmother who’s name is Millie Violet.
- I’m a big fan of pregnant people. Y’all are magical creatures.
- 80’s music & movies make my life
- If there are any spelling or grammar errors on my website, I… totally did them on purpose…
yeah, I did them on purpose.
We’ll go with that.
- I’m not into chocolate much.. More of a sour/chewy candy girl
- I am into ice cream very much.
- While I am a girly girl, I very much love Marvel movies. & Batman. Love that guy. & I attribute my love of cool stuff to my older brother Chris.
- He’s also the reason I started doing photography. #thanksbro
- My favorite places to sing is in church, the car & the shower.
- I’d eat shrimp + grits every single day for every single meal if I could. But only if I cook it.
- I also love Sushi.
- I’m French, Irish, Spanish, Indian.
- I love all types of music. I feel like creative artists are more in touch with their feelings & emotions so literally music from almost every genre speaks to me
- I love vanilla scented wax. My absolute favorite scent is from Wal-Mart & it’s the “bakery around the corner” scent. It’s legit.
- Lastly, if I could do photography & be paid in macaroons from Sucre in New Orleans (specifically the Salted Caramel or White Chocolate Raspberry ones) I would.